Neuroimaging laboratory at Columbia University Medical Center is seeking an MRI data analyst to join our interdisciplinary team of psychiatrists, neuroscientists, engineers, and clinical psychologists. Our lab specializes in the study of neural circuits across a range of psychiatric disorders affecting children. We are seeking to hire a full-time data analyst (masters-level) interested in investigating the organization, structure, and maturation of neural systems and their relationships with child psychiatric disorders and symptoms based primarily on resting fMRI and DTI techniques. The Data Analyst will work with faculty and post-doctoral fellows to assist with on-going projects by organizing and processing MRI data, maintaining quality assurances, conducting statistical tests, and presenting/visualizing results.

Title:

  *   MRI Data Analyst

Requirements:

  *   Training in biomedical engineering or related field
  *   Flexible starting date, but would prefer someone who can start in the Winter 2019
  *   Desired skills:
     *   Programming: MATLAB or python, and shell scripting
     *   Statistics: R, SAS, or SPSS

To Apply:

  *   Email your resume and description of career interests to Jonathan Posner, MD, at [log in to unmask]