Dear all,

Has anyone else been involved in either converting a PCAP/PGCAP or establishing a level 7 degree apprenticeship using the Academic Professional Standard? https://www.instituteforapprenticeships.org/apprenticeship-standards/academic-professional/

And more particularly, has anyone else been involved (or are about to be involved) with the associated tripartite review meetings?

If so, I'd really like to hear from you. I run tripartite review meetings myself and am really keen to find out what this is looking like across the sector.

My email address is [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>.
With good wishes,
Lisa.
Dr Lisa Alberici SFHEA
Lecturer in Academic Practice
University of Exeter
Ext: 01392 724862
www.exeter.ac.uk
NC134, North Cloisters, St Luke's Campus, Exeter.
[http://www.exeter.ac.uk/codebox/email-sig/staff-sig.gif]
This email and any attachment may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or subject to copyright, and which may be exempt from disclosure under applicable legislation. It is intended for the addressee only. If you received this message in error, please let me know and delete the email and any attachments immediately. The University will not accept responsibility for the accuracy/completeness of this email and its attachments.