Dear colleagues,

At GCU, we are recruiting a Senior Lecturer in Academic Development (closing date 23 January) to work at institutional level to develop professionally recognised teaching staff in line with our Academic Development Framework and the UKPSF. They will lead in the design and delivery of academic development and CPD including digital learning, curriculum design support and internationalisation of the curriculum.

Full info in the link below, and for further discussion please contact Dr Alison Nimmo, Head of Academic Development ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>).

https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BPJ262/senior-lecturer-academic-development

All best,

Sam

Sam Ellis BA MPhil MA PhD SFHEA
Senior Lecturer in Academic Development, Glasgow Caledonian University
Programme Leader, Postgraduate Certificate in Academic Practice (PgCAP)
Vice Convenor, Scottish Higher Education Developers (SHED)

T: +44 (0)141 331 8203 | E: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
B111 (Britannia Building) | Glasgow Caledonian University | Cowcaddens Road | Glasgow | G4 0BA

Visit GCU's Academic Development website<https://www.gcu.ac.uk/academicqualityanddevelopment/academicdevelopment/>