Hello

This is an exciting opportunity at Buckinghamshire New University for someone to play a key role in the reshaping of the Directorate for Student Success. We are seeking a Head of Learning and Teaching Excellence with the expertise, skills and personal attributes to support and transform the strategic direction of the teams that provide a critical role in developing a centre for excellence in learning and teaching

Head of Learning & Teaching Excellence: https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5063837&ownertype=fair&jcode=1789583&vt_template=1474&adminview=1

regards

Julie

Julie Irwin

       bucks_new_uni_RGB_COL smallBuckinghamshire New University

High Wycombe Campus,

Queen Alexandra Road,

High Wycombe

Buckinghamshire