Dear all,

I am working on a project to identify and procure a software solution to support the RCA's Executive Education Short Courses management processes.  These courses range in duration from 1 day to 3 weeks and each course typically has between 7 and 20 delegates.

The solution would need to allow the RCA to create, schedule and manage short courses including setting their duration, the minimum and maximum number of delegates and any constraints/resourcing requirements.  The solution would also need to allow delegates to complete online bookings for short courses including both single and multiple bookings in a single transaction, using shopping basket functionality.  Multiple payment options would also need to be supported including credit/debit card, PayPal and corporate billing, with seamless integration with appropriate merchant services.

I am keen to determine which software solutions are in place at other HEIs and the effectiveness of those solutions as this will help to inform the procurement process for this project.  If you have any insight that you could share, I would be extremely grateful.

Kind regards,

Carole
--

Carole Thornton

Project Manager/Business Analyst

ILTS
Royal College of Art
Kensington Gore, London
SW7 2EU
E: [log in to unmask]
www.rca.ac.uk
twitter.com/rca
facebook.com/rca.london

logo

To unsubscribe from the SDF list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=SDF&A=1