Dear Listserv

I have been asked to look at the possibility of developing an aural history (talking to a selection of pensioners about their work and experiences with the organisation). I have only done this once and I remember the dreadfulness of transcribing the reams of tape.  Has anyone used automatic transcription software. If so is it reliable?

Many thanks

Carey

DISCLAIMER: This message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee and access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised. If you have received the message in error, please notify us immediately and delete it, as any disclosure, copying, distribution or any other use is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the addressee, you must not disclose its contents to anyone, retain, copy, distribute or take action in reliance upon it. Please refer to our Privacy Notice (see www.grosvenor.com) for further information about how we process data and monitor communications. This message is provided for informational purposes and should not be construed as a solicitation or offer to buy or sell any securities or related financial instruments. E-Mails are not secure and may contain software viruses which could damage your own computer systems. While Grosvenor has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage which you sustain as a result of software viruses. Grosvenor Group Limited - Registered in England No. 3219943 Wheatsheaf Group Limited - Registered in England No. 3221116. Registered office: 70 Grosvenor Street, London W1K 3JP, United Kingdom Tel: +44 (0) 20 7408 0988 and Fax: +44 (0) 20 7629 9115 The above comprise all subsidiaries including Grosvenor Limited (Registered in England and Wales No 2874626, Registered office as above), and Grosvenor Investment Management Limited (GIML) (Registered in England and Wales No 2774291, Registered office as above). GIML is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investment business. To view the list archives go to: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the words UNSUBSCRIBE RECORDS-MANAGEMENT-UK For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]