From: Realist and Meta-narrative Evidence Synthesis: Evolving Standards <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Jay Shaw <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 14 January 2019 02:01:10
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Context versus mechanism

PLEASE NOTE: When you click 'Reply' to any message it will be sent to all RAMESES List members. If you only want to reply to the sender please remove [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> from the 'To:' section of your email.

Hello Gareth (and Everyone!),

It's great to see that you are engaging explicitly with this question. Pardon the self-promotion, but attached is a paper written by a large international research team of which I am a part that was just published last week, and provides a discussion of sorting out the differences between mechanisms and contexts! It seems to be engaging with exactly the same challenge you've articulated at this stage of your analysis. Hopefully it is helpful! And feel free to reach out directly if you have questions about the paper.

Very best,

Jay

Jay Shaw, PT, PhD
Scientist
Institute for Health System Solutions and Virtual Care
Women's College Research Institute
Women's College Hospital