Apologies for cross posting

Hi all,

As you may know, the Museums Association Conference theme this year is Sustainable and Ethical Museums in a Globalised World, 3 and 4 October in Brighton.

As an MA rep, supporting more proposals from Wales would be a great achievement. I have scribbled out some thoughts attached about what the theme could mean and how it can be interpreted for your museum practice.

If anyone has any thoughts, please drop me an email, even if it just a small example, or case study of work that you do that you think is relevant, because I may be able to pair it up with something someone else suggests to create a proposal.

Deadline for submissions is the 3rd February.