Whilst Jim is a great chap, and I am sure its he would accept it,  it is not really an accessible collection. If you want to think of it being used then can I recommend the Retro Computer Museum at Leicester

http://retrocomputermuseum.co.uk/

they are also trying to start a museum in Wigan

https://www.facebook.com/northwestcomputermuseum/

There is a small collection in Wigton

http://t-lcarchive.org/

and lastly a Micro Museum in Ramsgate