Hello all

I wondered if anyone has any recommendations for critical appraisal books looking specifically at qualitative research? I know a lot of the critical appraisal books mention it but generally are focused on quantitative research and therefore dedicate only a chapter or two to qualitative research.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Regards

Sarah

Sarah Rudd
Clinical Librarian
North Bristol NHS Trust

0117 414 7973

Library and Knowledge Service
First Floor
Learning and Research Building
Southmead Hospital
Westbury-on-Trym
Bristol
BS10 5NB

[http://nbsvr16/sites/askhr/LearningandDevelopment/PublishingImages/Knowledgeshare%20logo.PNG]<http://nbsvr16/sites/askhr/LearningandDevelopment/Pages/Currentawareness.aspx>
Keep up to date with the latest evidence in your field. Find out more here<http://nbsvr16/sites/askhr/LearningandDevelopment/Pages/Currentawareness.aspx>.

DISCLAIMER: The information in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee.  Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorised.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, or distribution of the message, or any action or omission taken by you in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  Please immediately contact the sender if you have received this message in error. Thank you.