Dear all

We need this article. We cannot get it. Can anyone help us with this?

Disambiguating the Role of Paradigms in Mixed Methods Research

Virginia Ghiara
Journal of Mixed Methods Research
Jan 2, 2019
| OnlineFirst

Have a lovely morning.

Best wishes

Mary

Mary Brazil
Information Officer
The Warner Library (Library Code: CMA/WALIB)
Broomfield Hospital
Court Road, Broomfield
Chelmsford, Essex
CM1 7ET

Tel: 01245 514708/514944

Access: ClinicalKey UpToDate KnowledgeShare Oxford Online Royal Marsden Manual Online  HSJ Online Visible Body Medical Masterclass E-Books - Contact us for more information

Warner Catalogue now at http://www.elms.nhs.uk – Contact us for an ID & PIN to login & renew your books

Information in this message may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies; please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this e-mail or take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us that this message has gone astray before deleting it. Content of emails received by this Trust will be subject to disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. Thank you for your co-operation.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1