Hi,

I am running an appraisal session later this month for staff from the memory assessment clinic (elderly). None of the papers we usually use for these sorts of sessions are even vaguely in this area, does anyone have any suggestions of papers that they use for appraisal that they could share with me? It would need to be an RCT and if not specifically on the topic then in the area of mental health and elderly that would be fine too.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Jane

Jane Proctor

Librarian   | Northamptonshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust

Richmond Library  |  William Kerr Building  |  Northampton General Hospital  |  Northampton  |  NN1 5BD

Tel: 01604 545929  |  E-mail: [log in to unmask]  Web: www.library.northants.nhs.uk

Follow us on Twitter: @NHFTNHSLibrary

Available Mon - Wed 9-5. For anything urgent at other times please contact [log in to unmask]

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not represent the views of the Trust unless explicitly stated. The information contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed.

To unsubscribe from the LIS-MEDICAL list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-MEDICAL&A=1