Dear all,

Does anyone have experience of setting up institutional accounts for the likes of Playstation or Xbox? We’ve been asked to look in to the feasibility of setting up a games lab, and have had some positive response from Steam but I’m having difficulty finding any contact options for Sony. Is it a possibility or are console games limited to the loan of physical discs?

Any insights gratefully received.

Kind regards,

Angela Wraight

Resources Assistant

Resources & Technology | Paul Hamlyn Library | University of West London

St Mary's Road | Ealing | London | W5 5RF

E: [log in to unmask] | uwl.ac.uk

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1