Dear colleagues,

I am about to review the content of our emergency equipment box and restock some of our missing items. Would you be willing to share what you have in your emergency equipment box, please? I’d like to be sure that we have an as comphrehensive list as possible. I’d also appreciate if you shared who your emergency equipment suppliers are. Some items can be easily purchased but others are much trickier (for example roller rack cover sheets).

Best wishes,

Greg

Greg Toth

Head of Collections

The Wiener Library for the Study of the Holocaust & Genocide

29 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DP

Tel: 020 76367247

www.wienerlibrary.co.uk

Twitter  Facebook  Instagram  YouTube-icon

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1