Job Title: Learning Resource Centre Support Officer – Library, Information and Digital Skills
Hours: 23 hours per week (Wed-Fri)
Department: Learning Centre
Salary: £11,437.00 pro rata based on a Full Time Equivalent of £18,447.00 per annum
Fixed Term Maternity cover for 12 months from March 2019
Closing date: Monday 28th January 2019 at 12.00 noon
Interviews: 11th Feb 2019

Could you help learners of all ages succeed at Calderdale College?
Could you be part of a team helping learners and staff to use resources effectively?
Could you make a difference?

We are looking for an enthusiastic and well-organised person to join our team of Learning Centre Support Officers, providing an integrated learning resource service to the learners and staff of Calderdale College.  We offer a comprehensive Literacy and Information Skills programme to our learners, so we are looking to appoint someone who can help support the development and delivery of this.

You will be supporting learners and staff in the College’s Learning Centres, which include computer and library facilities.

You will have the following skills:

You should have a flexible approach to work and enjoy working as a member of a team.

For an information pack and application form, please visit our website https://www.calderdale.ac.uk/job-vacancies/current-vacancies/ or contact Human Resources, Calderdale College, Francis Street, Halifax, HX1 3UZ on or email [log in to unmask]

Calderdale College is committed to the welfare of young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.  Appointments are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check.

“Inspiring Learners to succeed in life and work”

Kind Regards

Shona Lavender
Learning Resources Centre Manager
Calderdale College
T: 01422 357357 extn: 9115
Mob: 07837195687
Follow us on Twitter @calderdaleCol & Facebook: calderdalecol

Positive people don’t put others down……
No matter how it’s said……Equality should apply to us all…..Equally…….

To unsubscribe from the LIS-LINK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=LIS-LINK&A=1