During January and February, EBSCO will be hosting a series of Information Days across the UK and Ireland.  As a long-standing partner to academic institutions in both the FE & HE communities, we know just how important it is for you to be able to engage with your account managers in person and obtain valuable insight into the future direction of a key supplier to your library.  Our information days will be held in the following cities:

Manchester - Tuesday 15th January
Edinburgh - Thursday 17th January
Bristol - Wednesday 23rd January
London - Tuesday 5th February
Dublin - Thursday 7th February

To see the agenda and to book your place at one of our free to attend events - REGISTER HERE<https://bit.ly/2EhgNez>

The theme for this year's events is "doing more", which reflects our commitment to developing forward-thinking products and services designed to support the everyday journeys of students, researchers and librarians.  Topics will focus on improving the acquisition workflow, developing new tools to help manage the library, enhancing the user experience and exploring the rise of Plan-S along with the issues surrounding Brexit.

Aimed at primarily library staff within further and higher education, these events will also be of interest to staff in healthcare, corporate, pharma and government libraries.

We would be delighted to see you at one of our forthcoming events but as delegate spaces are limited, we encourage you to reserve your place at the earliest opportunity to avoid disappointment.

Best regards

Steve

Steve Giannoni
Director of Sales (Academic & Government), UK & Ireland
EBSCO Information Services
Mobile: +44 (0)7917 838745

lis-e-resources is a UKSG list - http://www.uksg.org
Follow us on Twitter:  https://twitter.com/UKSG