Dear All

Happy New Year. A reminder about this opportunity at St George’s

Regards

Janette

I work at SGUL Tues-Thurs

Dr Janette Myers SFHEA

ALDinHE Certified Leading Practitioner

Senior Lecturer in Student Learning and Support, Associate Dean for Student Development

CIDE (Centre for Innovation and Development of Education)

Institute of Medical and Biomedical Education,

Room 6.60, 6th floor Hunter Wing,

St George's, University of London

Cranmer Terrace

London