hi Janet and all

I was going to suggest various in the pocket study skills series - they are
superb bitesize chunks of really practical knowledge, tips and key facts. I
reckon new UG or PG students can always benefit from these, and they aren't
off-putting for size or density.

I'm nearing completion (hopefully!) of an edtech PhD and when I started
(even as an ex snr lecturer myself), as well as during the MPhil upgrade
process, the one for completing a PhD was invaluable.

Btw anyone know of any good jobs or research ops to give me a tip on, I'm
keen to hear from you :)

Pen

Pen Lister MSc MA MBCS FHEA
penworks.net <https://www.penworks.net> | @penworks | skype: penworkz