That clearly went to the wrong email address.

Happy new year!

b/w Peter

From: Peter Langdon
Sent: 03 January 2019 13:01
To: Chinn, Deborah <[log in to unmask]>; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: Funded PhD opportunity - participatory research with people with intellectual disabilities

Super - thanks for the update Kalli

b/w Peter

Sent: 03 January 2019 12:25
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Happy New Year to all!

I'd be grateful if list members could circulate information about this PhD within their own networks, or forward this to students or practitioners who might be interested.  The topic is the quality and homeliness of group homes and care homes.

https://liss-dtp.ac.uk/case-studentships-student-applicants/#1543413589644-8fe70283-bb88
Collaborative (CASE) Studentships- projects & applications - LISS-DTP - LISS-DTP - The London Interdisciplinary Social Science Doctoral Training Partnership<https://liss-dtp.ac.uk/case-studentships-student-applicants/#1543413589644-8fe70283-bb88>
liss-dtp.ac.uk
LISS DTP's Collaborative (CASE) Studentship competitions promote partnerships between social scientists at King's College London, Queen Mary University of London and Imperial College and end-user, non-academic organisations (public or private or third sector 'partner institutions').

I'm happy to receive inquiries from interested candidates.

Many thanks!

Deborah

Dr Deborah Chinn BA(Hons) PhD, DipClinPsych, CPsychol
Lecturer
King's College London
Florence Nightingale Faculty of Nursing, Midwifery and Palliative Care
James Clerk Maxwell Building 1.18
57 Waterloo Road
LONDON
SE1 8WA
Tel:            020 7848 3636
Mobile:    07804 614441

Working days:  Monday, Thursday and Friday

Office Hours:  Monday 12.30 - 14.00