Colleagues, I am not sure how everyone feels about the network promoting individual members activities but do let me know if you have strong views either way. Please see request from the Museum of Power for promoting their upcoming exhibition by printing off the attachment and displaying in an appropriate location if you are amenable.

Ian Reed HEN Co-ordinator

email: [log in to unmask] telephone: 01206 273460

Subject: Museum of Power - New Temporary Exhibition - Steam on the Road

Hi Ian

Could I please ask for your help in sending the following details and the attached flyer re our first 2019 temporary exhibition to all those in the Heritage Engineering Network and anyone else you think may be interested – if you could kindly let me know if you send elsewhere so I can add onto the marketing database which we are utilising to see who then attends/how people heard about the exhibition to allow to identify improvement for the upcoming ones.

Steam on the Road – Temporary Exhibition at the Museum of Power

Wednesday, 6th February – Sunday, 3rd March

The Museum of Power is providing a range of new temporary exhibitions during 2019, the first being ‘Steam on the Road’.  The exhibition tells the intriguing story from use of steam traction engines and other static working engines to becoming mobile prime movers capable of undertaking heavy agricultural work and road haulage through to steam buses and cars.  The exhibition will also explore why don’t we use Steam power anymore and should we go back to using Steam?

Access to the exhibition is included within our standard Admission Fee:  Adults £6, Concessions £5 and Children (5-15) £2.50 with under 5s coming in free.  The Museum is open Wednesday – Sunday between 10am – 4pm and scrumptious hot/cold food, home-made cakes and refreshments are available from the Steam Pump Tea Room.

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes

Debbie

Debbie Thomas

Museum Manager

Museum of Power

Tel:                        01621 843183

E-mail:                  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

www:                    museumofpower.org.uk

Museum of Power, Hatfield Road, Langford, Maldon, Essex, CM9 6QA

Please consider your impact on the environment before printing this email The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s). Any unauthorised dissemination or copying of this message, or any misuse or wrongful disclosure of information contained within it, is strictly prohibited and may be illegal. Please notify the sender by telephone immediately should you have received this message in error

[cid:F3C809BA266540CC847128D413CB7687@RAYPC][cid:48529358660F41AC80AAC434C87D81EF@RAYPC][cid:78F8F301D00F4EF290ACDFC9EFC8CE13@RAYPC][cid:1BE3D6B7567F48968E9F2BA2D9EDCAEC@RAYPC]