Hi Ian

I'll be attending with a colleague. We'll be coming from Cambridge so if a
minibus isn't viable I'd be able to give up to three people a lift from
here.

Best wishes

Jinx

*Cambridge **Museum of Technology*
Charitable incorporated organisation no. 1156685

*Find out more*  Visit our website
<http://www.museumoftechnology.com/> | Subscribe
to our Newsletter <http://www.museumoftechnology.com/contact/>
*Support us * Make a Donation