Dear all,

Happy New Year, and please see the forwarded message below concerning a vacancy in the Antwerp Law and Development Research Group.

Warmly,

Anna

Anna Grear
Professor of Law and Theory
School of Law and Politics
Cardiff University
Museum Avenue
Cardiff
CF10 3AX
Tel: +44 (0)29 208 75467
Fax: +44 (0)29 208 74097
Email[log in to unmask]
Ext: 75467

Anna Grear
Athro yn y Gyfraith a Theori
Ysgol y Gyfraith a Gwleidyddiaeth
Prifysgol Caerdydd
Adeilad y Gyfraith
Rhodfa’r Amgueddfa
Caerdydd

Ffon: +44 (0)29 208 75467
Ffracs: +44 (0)29 208 74097
E-bost[log in to unmask]
Est: 75467

From: Bellinkx Vincent <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Monday, 17 December 2018 14:42
To: Anna Grear <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: Vandenhole Wouter <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Vacancy Research Professor Sustainable Development and Environmental Justice

Dear professor Grear,

Hope you are all well.

We would like to bring to your attention the upcoming vacancy we have in our research group for a research professor on Sustainable Development and Environmental Justice. You might already have come across it via Sam Adelman. (https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/research-groups/law-and-development/members1/vacancies/ )

Would it be possible to circulate this throughout your network and the network linked to the Journal for Human Rights and the Environment?

Thanks in advance.

Kind Regards,

Vincent Bellinkx

Phd researcher and Teaching Assistant

logo

Faculty of Law
Law and Development Research Group

City Campus - Room S.V.106
Venusstraat 23 - 2000 Antwerpen - Belgium
E:
[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

T: +32 (0)3 265 50 93

https://www.uantwerpen.be/en/rg/law-and-development/

To unsubscribe from the GNHRE list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GNHRE&A=1