Happy new year!

Planning for GISRUK19 at Newcastle University is progressing well and we look forward to welcoming you to Newcastle between April 23-26th. We will soon be announcing the full list of workshops and also the details of the panel session. Details on the conference can be found at:

http://www.newcastle.gisruk.org/

The deadline for the submission of abstracts to GISRUK19 is Friday 18th January. We welcome abstracts on any area of geospatial data, analytics and modelling, GIS applications and the use of GIS and geospatial approaches for decision support. Details on how to submit an abstract and templates can be found at:

http://www.newcastle.gisruk.org/page/papers/

We very much look forward to welcoming you to Newcastle in April.

With best wishes for 2019

GISRUK19 Organising committee

--
Wen Lin, Ph.D.