Dear Colleagues,

Please consider submitting an abstract to our PICO session at the EGU General Assembly (April 7-12, 2019, Abstract deadline: 10 January 2019).

Session title: “Analogue and numerical modelling of tectonic processes” (TS11.2/GD8.3/GM2.17).

Session description: https://meetingorganizer.copernicus.org/EGU2019/session/30688

Conveners: Frank Zwaan, Valentina Magni, Ágnes Király and Michael Rudolf.

Invited speaker: Matthias Rosenau

We invite contributions demonstrating the state-of-the-art in analogue and numerical modelling on a variety of spatial and temporal scales, from earthquakes, landslides, volcanic eruptions, to brittle-ductile faulting, plate tectonics and landscape evolution.

We especially welcome those presentations that try to highlight strengths, challenge the limits or compare/combine the different modelling methods in order to realistically simulate and better understand the Earth's behaviour.

Important Deadlines and Milestones:

- Deadline for abstract submission: January 10th, 2019

- Early-registration: February 28th, 2019

More general information: https://www.egu2019.eu/

Looking forward to meeting you in Vienna!

Sincerely,

Frank, Valentina, Ágnes and Michael

Frank Zwaan
Postdoc researcher

Dipartimento di Scienze della Terra
Universitŕ degli Studi di Firenze

Tel:              + 31 (0) 63 40 81 562
E-mail:        [log in to unmask]
Address:     c/o Federico Sani, Via la Pira 4,
50121 Florence, Italy

To unsubscribe from the GEO-TECTONICS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=GEO-TECTONICS&A=1