Hi Everyone!

I’m looking for someone who can make a boat costume for me, for children to wear.

Currently I have one of these https://www.notonthehighstreet.com/mistertody/product/imagination-cardboard-boat-costume?istCompanyId=aa76f5e6-d733-4e56-8409-574cea196cc9&istItemId=-xamtmiqtai&istBid=t&DGMKT=FID__TID_aud-319772450081:pla-351056595509_PID_769976&gclid=CjwKCAiA99vhBRBnEiwAwpk-uAi-_quV113B7mcg857c4zYB5o8PZ1f7M0J5rLmIAomSPKGOSR8r4RoCCbcQAvD_BwE  as a temporary solution but it’s made of cardboard so not sure it’s going to last very long!

I’m visualising a sort of hoola hoop with fabric hanging down from it, held up with braces over the shoulders, suitable for children aged 5 – 7. Surprisingly, I can’t find anything ready-made online.

If you know of anyone who might be interested then please send on my details.

Thank you!

Sophie

Sophie Jordan

Education and Marketing Officer

Tower Bridge and The Monument

Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP

+44 (0)20 7332 1185

towerbridge.org.uk

themonument.org.uk

#insidetowerbridge

#visitthemonument

https://www.towerbridge.org.uk/media/assets/image/Social_Media-01.png   https://www.towerbridge.org.uk/media/assets/image/Social_Media-02.png   https://www.towerbridge.org.uk/media/assets/image/Social_Media-03.png   https://www.towerbridge.org.uk/media/assets/image/Social_Media-04.png

https://www.towerbridge.org.uk/media/assets/image/TB.logo.PMS072_small.png   https://www.towerbridge.org.uk/media/assets/image/CoL.colour_cropped_small.png

Tower Bridge and The Monument are owned, funded
and managed by the City of London Corporation.

THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHED FILES ARE CONFIDENTIAL AND MAY BE LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, reproduction, copying, distribution or other dissemination or use of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete this e-mail. Opinions, advice or facts included in this message are given without any warranties or intention to enter into a contractual relationship with the City of London unless specifically indicated otherwise by agreement, letter or facsimile signed by a City of London authorised signatory. Any part of this e-mail which is purely personal in nature is not authorised by the City of London. All e-mail through the City of London's gateway is potentially the subject of monitoring. All liability for errors and viruses is excluded. Please note that in so far as the City of London falls within the scope of the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or the Environmental Information Regulations 2004, it may need to disclose this e-mail. Website: http://www.cityoflondon.gov.uk + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +