On 4 Jan 2019, at 12:26, Whitbread C (Claire) <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi Andrew,

I’d be really interested in what responses you get, if you’re happy to share! Comment cards are glaring at me from my to do list…

Best,

Claire

Friday, 04 January 2019, 00:22pm +00:00 from Andrew Stuck [log in to unmask]:

Hi All

Happy New Year!

We are looking to overhaul the Feedback card (A6 size) we distribute at the end of each walkshop - and I am wondering if GEM land might share some suggestions as to how it could be improved?

We currently ask these questions:

How did you find out about this walking event?

What did you enjoy most / like best about this event?

What was the most surprising thing to you?

Overall how much did you enjoy the event? (please tick on) 1. Not at all 2. A little 3. It was OK 4. Very much 5. It was excellent

Tell us why?

Your Name

Your e mail

Tel / Mobile

Your Postcode

Your age: under 14 / 15-19 / 20-29 / 30-39 / 40-49 / 50-59 / 60+

Having been on this walkshop, would you recommend it to a friend? Yes / No

FUTURE EVENTS: If you wish to be added to our mailing list please tick here [  ]
GDPR legislation requires us to e mail you to confirm that you wish to receive e-bulletins

_____

What we have found is that we don’t actually use the mobile phone numbers we collect…and people are not very accurate on how they found out about the event (as they may  have booked several days ahead).

Any suggestions, much appreciated - best, Andrew

ANDREW STUCK
Walking Creative (TM)
Founding Director of the
Museum of Walking
0772 5555460
http://www.museumofwalking.org.uk
@museumofwalking

Producer - Talking Walking
http://www.talkingwalking.net

The Museum of Walking is a trading name of Rethinking Cities Ltd., registered in the UK number 5801458.

http://www.rethinkingcities.net
@RethinkCities
Co-producer of the first ever Urban Tree Festival

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesn’t matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +

Historic Environment Scotland - Scottish Charity No. SC045925
Registered office: Longmore House, Salisbury Place, Edinburgh, EH9 1SH

This e-mail does not form part of any contract unless specifically stated and is solely for the intended recipient.
Please inform the sender if received in error.