Hello- having just opened this monthís Museums Journal to find a good piece on the importance of museums connecting with climate change (with a comment from me), this feels like a good time to pass on the news that Iíve decided to move on from Manchester Museum. Iíll be leaving the Museum around April to focus my time and energy on supporting museums, museum workers and others to contribute effectively to:
That is plenty to be going on with and there is a lot of work to do, and a whole world of difference to be gained from doing so. I think thatís  well worth doing.

Very best wishes,
Henry

Henry McGhie BSc MA AMA | Head of Collections and Curator of Zoology | Manchester Museum | The University of Manchester | Oxford Road | Manchester, England, UK | M13 9PL |  0161 275 2482 | www.manchester.ac.uk/museum

Henry Dresser and Victorian Ornithology: Birds, Books and Business

http://www.manchesteruniversitypress.co.uk/9781784994136/

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + GEM list: Contact the list owner for assistance at [log in to unmask] Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]: Join GEM Firstname Secondname Include only the text above, without email signature etc. The title of the email doesnít matter. Send it to [log in to unmask] If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message: Set GEM nomail When you get back: Set GEM mail You donít 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above. Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this: CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask] + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +