[cid:image001.jpg@01D4A436.B84B7850]

Art is Part of the Equation, The Clore Learning Centre, Burlington Gardens, Royal Academy of Arts 22nd December - 19th January 2019

I want to invite all GEM members to come and see our free display on until 11th January 2019 that has brought together work made by artists and creative people involved in the RA's community partner programmes. I might be a bit bias but it's the perfect way to start 2019.

This exhibition has been developed in collaboration with the exhibiting artists. To celebrate a diverse range of makers and to celebrate the relationships built between the RA and the community organisations we work with.

The RA works with a broad scope of community partners to deliver exhibition talks, tours and art making workshops. These activities are developed with and for people who may otherwise face considerable barriers to being involved in the arts. Some of these partnerships have lasted many years and evolved in the process and some are more recent collaborations.

The community partners represented are: Action Space, Age Concern City of London, Arlington House, Capital A, British Red Cross, Crisis, Leonard Cheshire, Marylebone Project, Portugal Prints, St Christopher's Hospice, St Mungos, The Connection, The Passage and Whitechapel Women's Groups.

https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/exhibition/art-is-part-of-the-equation-ra-community-exhibition

Patrick Conlon
Community Exhibitions Coordinator & Family Programmes Assistant

Royal Academy of Arts

T +44 7710 855 406
M +44 7710 855 406

[https://s3-eu-west-1.amazonaws.com/royal-academy/emails/RA-250.png]<https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/ra250>

Find out more about our Learning Programme<https://www.royalacademy.org.uk/learning/?utm_source=outlook&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=STAFF%20%7C%20RA250%20%7C%20footer&utm_term=20170309>

________________________________

Royal Academy of Arts, Burlington House, Piccadilly, London W1J 0BD

The Royal Academy of Arts is a registered charity under Registered Charity Number 1125383 and is also registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under Company Number 6298947. Registered office: Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BD.

Anyone can join for free at any time by sending this message to [log in to unmask]:

Join GEM Firstname Secondname

Include only the text above, without email signature etc.   The title of the email doesn’t matter.   Send it to [log in to unmask]

If you are going on holiday or have an out of office message for some other reason, you can send this message:

Set GEM nomail

When you get back:

Set GEM mail

You don’t 'miss' any messages by doing this as they are all available via main GEM list web page as above.

Finally, if you need to change your email address, but stay subscribed to GEM, just send your new email address like this:

CHANGE GEM [log in to unmask]