Dear Experts,

As I have post in other email, entitled: "How to create slspec.txt file for eddy correction", I want to correct slice to volume movement with eddy. Finally I could not solve my problem with slspec file creation and I tried following command without inserting slspec file:

eddy_openmp --imain=b0Dwi --mask=unwarped_images_brain_mask --acqp=acq_param.txt --index=index_eddy.txt --bvecs=Dualbvec --bvals=Dualbvals --topup=spline_coeff --niter=8 --fwhm=10,8,4,2,0,0,0,0 --repol --out=eddy_corrected_data --mporder=6 --s2v_niter=5 --s2v_lambda=1 --s2v_interp=trilinear

This caused error, said:

eddy: msg=EddyCommandLineOptions::EddyCommandLineOptions: Slice-to-vol is not yet implemented for the CPU version.
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'EDDY::EddyException'
  what():  eddy: msg=EddyCommandLineOptions::EddyCommandLineOptions: Slice-to-vol is not yet implemented for the CPU version.
Aborted (core dumped)

Now, How can I solve the problem? Am I supposed to use an other cpu or by installing a software it would be solved???

Regards,
Mahshid