Dear Mahshid,

Thanks, you are right. But it seems that the .json of my data does not contain the information I need!

which vendor’s scanner are you using?

Jesper

From: "Glasser, Matthew" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2018 19:37:27 +0000
Subject: Re: [FSL] How to create slspec.txt file for eddy correction

That json lists the NIFTI files provided, not the acquisition parameters of a given diffusion dataset.

Matt.

From: FSL - FMRIB's Software Library <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> on behalf of Mahshid Fouladivanda <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: Monday, December 31, 2018 at 1:34 PM
To: "[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>" <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hi Mahmoud,
Thanks for your help. I am using WU-Minn HCP Lifespan Pilot Data<https://db.humanconnectome.org/data/projects/WU_L1A_Cur>, it is accessable from ttps://db.humanconnectome.org/app/template/Login.vm;jsessionid=257EDCA0E14F7FB84BF4A63D79636744<https://db.humanconnectome.org/app/template/Login.vm;jsessionid=257EDCA0E14F7FB84BF4A63D79636744>. The data is in nifti format with .json file (attached in this email). But as I have tried to use it in your mfile, it had not the desired information. So that an error occurred, seen bellow:

Error using textscan
First input can not be empty. Expected a non-empty string or a valid file-id.
Error in slspec_mz (line 12)
slicetimes = textscan(cslicetimes,'%f','Delimiter',',');
Error in demo (line 2)
slspec_mz('LS4036_3T_Diffusion_unproc.json')

Regards,
Mahshid