Dear Jingwen,

at the moment there is no automated option to derive lesions for different lobes.
The main atlases in FSLeyes divide the grey matter in lobes, not really the white matter. There are some white matter atlases, so you can look at them and see if they are useful for your aim.

Alternatively, to create your own mask, please see FSLeyes documentation:
https://users.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~paulmc/fsleyes/userdoc/latest/editing_images.html

You can also have a look at this video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vaj7BBxqXt0

Hope it helps,
Ludovica

Hi,Ludovica
Thank you very much. Your advice really really helps me a lot.
Another question is about the Volume extraction.
“bianca_cluster_stats <bianca_output_map> <threshold> <min_cluster_size> [<mask>]”
I would like to segment the WMH into specific lobes in the 65~80-year-old elderly, such as temporal lobe, frontal lobe, etc. Should I directly choose the specific mask from the templates supplied in FSL (fsl_atlases ) or create a mask manually? If I need to do the later, how to create it?
Thanks

Jingwen