From: Jesper Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2019 10:36:18 +0000
Subject: Re: [FSL] What is the order of applying top-up and eddy correction?

Dear Mahshid,

if you intend to run eddy you don’t need to run applytopup at all. eddy
does everything that applytopup does, and a lot more (such as also
correcting for eddy currents and subject movement).

The main reason that applytopup exists at all is because topup was written
and released well before eddy was released, so there needed to be some way
of applying the field estimated by topup.

Jesper

On 29 Dec 2018, at 23:46, Mahshid Fouladivanda <[log in to unmask]>