Sent: 10 January 2019 11:56
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Pearson A Level Art - set tasks pre-release material

We received our A level Art & Design (9FA0) yesterday.

Cheers

Vicky

Sent: 10 January 2019 11:48
To: [log in to unmask]

Good morning all,

We believe that last year we received the Pearson A Level Art and Design (9FA0) set task briefs in late December and handed them over to teachers in January.  However, upon chasing Pearson and going round the houses (first being pointed to the GCSE PM, then the AS version, and being told we probably didn’t submit our estimated entries) we have now been told that the full A Level material won’t be released until 1st February.

Is this your understanding, or have you received yours already?

Regards

Paul King

Exams Officer

Leyton Sixth Form College

Tel: 020 8928 9135

Fax: 020 8928 9200

Email: [log in to unmask]

Scanned by iCritical.

To unsubscribe from the FE-EXAMS-NETWORK list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=FE-EXAMS-NETWORK&A=1

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email represents the personal views of the sender and is therefore not necessarily the views of York College. The author has no authority or delegation to bind the College by this email and York College accepts no responsibility whatsoever for its contents. Please note that any email sent to addresses at York College may be monitored.

For further information, please visit http://its.yorkcollege.ac.uk/EmailUsagePolicy