FYI

---

Dr Michelle Bastian

Chancellor’s Fellow, Edinburgh College of Art, University of Edinburgh

Office: Level 1, Room 303B, The Maltings

Mailing: Minto House, 20-22 Chambers Street, Edinburgh, EH1 1JZ

Phone: 0131 651 5779

Email: [log in to unmask]

Office Hours: 10-12 Wednesdays through term. Book an appointment.

Latest publications:

Liberating Clocks: Developing a critical horology to rethink the potential of clock time (2017, New Formations)