Dear Colleague:

A Happy New Year 2019 to you and your family!!!

For our conference on "Manufacturing Modelling for Management and Control" (MIM 2019) in Berlin, we already received more than 600 papers (6 pages in double column format).

Nevertheless, it is still possible to submit additional papers.

There are about 100 invited and special sessions as well as open invited tracks, see

https://blog.hwr-berlin.de/mim2019/invited-sessions/

You can submit your paper to one of these sessions till January 15th, 2019. Please use the session code available on the above page.

For submissions, please use

https://ifac.papercept.net/conferences/scripts/start.pl

and select the corresponding options: "Invited Session Paper", "Open Invited Track Paper" or "Special Session Paper"

Regular papers and papers for invited sessions and tracks are considered in the same manner and if accepted will be published in Proceedings by Elsevier indexed in WoS, Scopus and Science Directe.

We hope to receive in total about 700 submited papers and at least the same number of participants.

IFAC MIM 2019 conference is with:
- Large participation,
- Outstandings keynote speakers,
- Proceedings published by Elsevier and indexed in WoS, Scopus and Science directe,
- Special issues of leading international journals for post-conference publication of extended versions,
- Industrial expositions and sessions, etc.
the conference sponsored by IFAC, INFORMS, IISE, IFIP, IFORS, GOR

I hope you will join us.

See you in August in Berlin.

Best regards,

Alexandre Dolgui, IPC chair

Dmitry Ivanov, General chair

PS:  It is also possible to submit an abstract instead of a paper (the deadline for abstracts is on January 31, 2019).
The accepted abstracts will be incuded in the program of the conference but without their publication in the conference Proceedings.

--
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alexandre Dolgui, Dr.habil., Ph.D.
Professor and Head

Automation, Production and Computer Sciences Dept.
IMT Atlantique (former Ecole des Mines de Nantes)
LS2N - CNRS UMR 6004
La Chantrerie
4, rue Alfred Kastler - B.P. 20722
F-44307 NANTES Cedex 3, France

E-mails: [log in to unmask]

Editor-in-Chief
International Journal of Production Research
http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/titles/00207543.asp/

Book in English:
Supply Chain Engineering: useful methods and techniques, Springer
http://www.springer.com/engineering/production+eng/book/978-1-84996-016-8

Book in French:
Les systèmes de production modernes : conception, gestion et optimisation, Hèrmes/Lavoisier
http://www.lavoisier.fr/livre/economie/les-systemes-de-production-modernes/dolgui/descriptif-9782746212497

Next conference IFAC MIM 2019, Berlin, Germany: https://blog.hwr-berlin.de/mim2019/