Dear Dr Mohammad,
I am not sure about the question. If we think of a systematic review as a synthesis of available research findings, then why would we not want a synthesis?
On the other hand, there are certain situations in which some types of analysis are inappropriate. The one I can think of is over the issue of whether to pool results or not. Meta-analysis, which pools results, is not appropriate in certain situations
You can find a manual (free to download) at https://www.york.ac.uk/media/crd/Systematic_Reviews.pdf. but the paragraph relevant state:

"Many systematic reviews evaluating the effects of health interventions focus on evidence from RCTs, the results of which, generally, can be combined quantitatively. However, not all health care questions can be addressed by RCTs, and systematic reviews do not automatically involve statistical pooling. Meta-analysis is not always possible or sensible. For example, pooling results obtained from diverse non-randomised study types is not recommended.120 Similarly, meta-analysis of poor quality studies could be seriously misleading as errors or biases in individual studies would be compounded and the very act of synthesis may give credence to poor quality studies. However, when used appropriately, meta-analysis has the advantage of being explicit in the way that data from individual studies are combined, and is a powerful tool for combining study findings, helping avoid misinterpretation and allowing meaningful conclusions to be drawn across studies.The planned approach should be decided at the outset of the review, depending on the type of question posed and the type of studies that are likely to be available."

So there are times that the alternative synthesis should be used, what is called a narrative synthesis. I hate the term but that is another matter.

Hope that helps!
Kev

Prof. Kev (Kevork) Hopayian,
MD FRCGP
Clinical Professor, University of Nicosia, Cyprus
RCGP [INT] Educational Consultant
Sessional GP, Suffolk