My learners enjoyed Wajda which is about a Saudi girl riding a bike, but so much more. It is in Arabic but not all learners were Arabic speakers and we used English subtitles.
We have also watched Lunch Box and English Vinglish. The latter is full of stereotypes but that can be a point for discussion, and it was chosen by the learners themselves so I went with it.
I’m not sure if they are on YouTube.