Dear all

NATECLA is seeking temporary cover for the Assistant to the National Coordinator administration position. Details are as follows:

  *   Conditions: This is a temporary, ongoing position. Approximately 10- 15 hours per week, to include Friday and Monday (except Bank Holidays) or Tuesday, (option to increase at conference period)
  *   Rate of pay: £11.05 - 13.05 per hour, depending on experience
Location: Home-based or option to work from NATECLA National Centre, South Birmingham College, Hall Green Campus, Cole Bank Road, Birmingham, B28 8ES

The successful candidate will be able to hit the ground running in this varied and busy role. You will ideally have knowledge of the ESOL sector, excellent administration and communication skills and the ability to work flexibly.

Closing date: Monday 21st January with interviews to be held in London on Saturday 2nd February 2019 (although online interviews can be arranged if necessary).

>> Find out more about the role and how to apply on our website. <https://www.natecla.org.uk/news/894/Assistant-to-the-National-Coordinator-(temporary-cover)?utm_campaign=website&utm_source=sendgrid.com&utm_medium=email>

We look forward to receiving your applications,

All the best

Laura Plotnek-Jones
National Coordinator

[ttp://www.natecla.org.uk/images/logo.png]<http://www.natecla.org.uk/>

[ttp://twitter-badges.s3.amazonaws.com/follow_me-a.png]<https://twitter.com/NATECLA>

Email:     [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Address: NATECLA National Centre, South & City College Birmingham, Hall Green Campus, Cole Bank Road, Birmingham, B28 8ES United Kingdom
Tel:          07875 683254 (NATECLA National Centre)
                07443 601298 (My direct mobile number)
Website:  www.natecla.org.uk<http://www.natecla.org.uk/>
Charity registration number: 1154124

ESOL-Research is a forum for researchers and practitioners with an interest in research into teaching and learning ESOL. ESOL-Research is managed by James Simpson at the Centre for Language Education Research, School of Education, University of Leeds.
To join or leave ESOL-Research, visit
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/ESOL-RESEARCH.html
To contact the list owner, send an email to