For those attending the yearly SCS conference in San Diego,

Patrick Burns and I invite you to come discuss the CLTK (and, really, anything digital classics) with us. We are keen to answer questions, share upcoming plans, and learn about your respective initiatives. Other CLTK contributors will likely be there, too, so this should be a good setting for cross-pollination.

This will be as a very informal get-together, so just bring yourself and, optionally, a computer. People can sit, chat, have a drink, and maybe hack a bit.

Time: Friday, during the period of the final paper session (1:45-4:45pm).

Place: The lobby level-area outside of the San Diego Ballroom, at either what the map calls the West Lobby Lounge or East Lobby Lounge. It ought to be obvious which our gathering will be, but if not, I will send a follow up email to clarify.

If you have a topic that needs more dedicated time, or cannot make this slot, just send an email and one of us will try to sync up.

Cheers and Happy New Year,

Kyle and Patrick