Dear CCP4,

Our institute gives away a complete X-ray crystallography system purchased in 2002. it has not worked since 2011 after it broke down and needed a repair on the generator anode head, but will probably be fine after repair.

it contains the following elements
• generator: RIGAKU model Micro7 800W with copper anode ; Osmic mirror system ConfocalMax

• detector :  MAR345 with computer

• cooling system : X-Stream 2000 working with air nitrogen, will need a helium filling.

Interested persons can take the whole equipment or part of it, and will have to organise and pay for the transportation.
Please contact me if you are interested.

Sincerely,

Valérie Biou [log in to unmask]
Laboratoire de Biologie Physico-Chimique des Protéines Membranaires
UMR 7099 CNRS/Univ. Paris Diderot P7
Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique
13 rue Pierre et Marie Curie
75005 Paris - France