Dear all, I am considering to buy a new laptop and would like to install the latest ubuntu version and have 3D glasses. Following the discussions in the lasts years, this issue seems to be not trivial. Which setup of laptop and 3D glasses will work plug and play?

And what about VR. When is coot and pymol VR ready?

Best regards, Georg.