Dear CAS members,

just dropping a quick email to let you know that our students are running a work-in-progress popup show on Wednesday the 6th of February 6pmIf you join us that day I'll also give a brief talk to parties interested in attending the MA

During the popup and open day you'll be able to

Join us for an evening of computational fun!

When: 6:30pm - 7:30pm Wednesday 6th of February
Where: Hatchlab, St. James Hatcham Church
Map:  https://goo.gl/maps/WQqWzEaURb42
Event info: https://www.gold.ac.uk/calendar/?id=11501

Hope to see you there. If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me!

If you can't make it have a look at the links below.

What do our students do?
Here are some final projects from the last couple of years:
http://doc.gold.ac.uk/compartsblog/index.php/final-projects-wall-of-fame/

Student-run Instagram page
See what our students are doing on the MA by following the course Instagram account https://www.instagram.com/goldsmithscomparts/

Who will teach you?
You should be taught by the best creative practitioners in their field. Here's who was teaching on the MA this year. Look them up!

Need more information?
For more information as well as how to apply visit the link below.

ps. if you'd like to stop receiving these emails please reply with "unsubscribe" in the subject

Dr Theodoros Papatheodorou

Senior Lecturer in Computational Arts
Computational Arts MA/MFA Programme Leader (website - blog - instagram)
Department of Computing, Room 6, 29 St. James
Goldsmiths, University of London

To unsubscribe from the CAS list, click the following link:
https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?SUBED1=CAS&A=1