Hi Caroline

I can understand speakers being required to pay travel and accommodation, but registration (even if the cost is low)? I have never been asked to pay to attend an event/conference at which I was speaking. One of your themes is inclusivity, but I think that stipulation is likely to discourage people from submitting proposals - especially those of us who only have (un)Official jobs.

Regards
Ian

Natalie Merchant's (un)Official Archivist

Twitter:@anonymousman1