UK retailer Sainsbury's has announced that it has launched a digital
archive comprising items from the Sainsbury Archive, to mark its 150th
anniversary.

It is the first time that the retailer is digitising around 90,000
never-before-seen items that portray the story of the Sainsbury family and
the changing face of retail, from the mid-nineteenth century to the present
day.
Carefully Curated Record

The trustee of the Sainsbury Archive charity, Mark Sainsbury, said, “Not
every family has such a carefully curated record of its history and role in
society, and I am delighted that much of the collection is now online,
enabling more people to benefit from the resource.”
http://bit.ly/2COGYrc
http://bit.ly/2COGYrc+

--
Peterk