The following vacancy will remain open until the 10th January. Please feel free to get in touch with any queries or questions

Standard Life Aberdeen are in the process of recruiting an archive intern on a paid 6 month contract. We welcome applications from anyone with an interest in archives or looking for work experience in the archive sector. The closing date for applications is the 10th January 2019.

For more information and to apply please see the link below. Any questions should be directed to Karyn Williamson, Company Archivist, at [log in to unmask]

https://aam.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/StandardLifeAberdeen/job/Edinburgh/Intern--Archive-Assistant_R0062162

Best Wishes

Karyn Williamson

Company Archivist

Standard Life Aberdeen

Confidentiality - This email is confidential.
Not meant for you? - If you don't think this email is meant for you, please let us know. Do not copy or forward the information it contains, and delete this email from your system.
Views expressed - Any personal views or opinions expressed in this email are the sender's, and do not necessarily reflect the views of the Standard Life Aberdeen group.
Monitoring - We filter and monitor emails to protect our systems and to keep them running smoothly.
Emailing us - Email isn't a secure form of communication. If you want to send us confidential information please send it by post. However, if you do communicate with us by email on any subject, you are giving us permission to email you back.
Phoning us - Calls may be monitored and/or recorded to protect both you and us and help with our training. Call charges will vary.
Standard Life Aberdeen group - Standard Life Aberdeen plc and its subsidiaries. www.standardlifeaberdeen.com.

Standard Life Aberdeen plc (SC286832) and Standard Life Employee Services Limited (SC271355) are both registered in Scotland at 1 George Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2LL. http://www.standardlifeaberdeen.com.