Dear All

We currently have a vacancy for a Senior Archives and Local Studies Officer (part-time, 18 hours per week).  The advert to recruit to this post is now live and has a closing date of 8 February 2019, with interviews planned for the 27 February 2019.

Please find the link to the job website below: https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=7211&company=hampshirecP&username=

If you have any questions about the role, please feel free to contact myself or Gillian Butler, [log in to unmask].

.

Best Wishes

Adrian Autton
Development Manager (Tri-borough Archives and Local Studies)

City of Westminster Archives Centre
10 St Ann's Street
London
SW1P 2DE
Tel: 020-7641 5160

www.lbhf.gov.uk
www.rbkc.gov.uk
www.westminster.gov.uk/archives

You can find us on Facebook, Twitter and our library blogs: Hammersmith & Fulham, Kensington & Chelsea and Westminster

       cid:image003.jpg@01CD9CA5.36C41750

Sign our #DontBeIdle pledge and help make a big difference to air quality in Westminster http://info.westminster.gov.uk/dontbeidle

Find out how much sugar is in your food and drink and make a healthy change to improve your family’s health by downloading the free Change4Life Be Food Smart app today at https://t.co/P1KQhwgYTd

Westminster City Council switchboard: +44 20 7641 6000.
www.westminster.gov.uk
This E-Mail may contain information which is privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient of this E-mail or any part of it, please telephone Westminster City Council immediately on receipt.
You should not disclose the contents to any other person or take copies.