** Posted on behalf of the Institute of Our Lady of Mercy **

[A close up of a logo  Description generated with very high confidence]

Institute of Our Lady of Mercy
requires an
Archives and Heritage Centre Co-Ordinator

  *   Based at the Convent of Mercy, Bermondsey, London, SE1
  *   Salary approx.   £23,600 (28 hrs) - £29,500 (35 hrs) (£16.20 per hour)
  *   Initial 2-year contract, 28 - 35 hours per week.

An opportunity has arisen for an Archives and Heritage Centre Co-Ordinator at the Archives of the Institute of Our Lady of Mercy.

You will possess an honours degree appropriate to the subject, a post-graduate qualification in archive administration and have at least two years' experience.  As well as your knowledge of archives, records and information management including computer-based systems, you will have sound communication skills and be willing to learn about and work according to the spirit and values of the Institute of Our Lady of Mercy.  You will also be responsible for the Heritage Centre on the same site.

Other benefits include a total of 35 days annual leave inclusive of Bank Holidays and admission to the Institute Pension Scheme.

A full information pack and application form is available from:

Mrs Tracey Rogers-Thomas,

Institute of Our Lady of Mercy,

Cemetery Road,

Yeadon,

LEEDS,

LS19 7UR

Or email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Application forms to be returned by 13th Feb 2019

Interview date: 26th Feb 2019 in Bermondsey

Registered Charity No: 290544

My working days are Tuesday - Thursday

Jenny Smith
Archivist, Union of the Sisters of Mercy GB
Email: [log in to unmask]
Website: www.sistersofmercyunion.org.uk<http://www.sistersofmercyunion.org.uk/>
www.mercyhandsworth.co.uk<http://www.mercyhandsworth.org.uk/>
Tel: 0121 554 3271