Dear List members,

We appreciate it if you could kindly circulate to any interested party the attached Expression of Interest for the IRMCT's requirements for the subject.

Please do not respond to me personally - this is being posted on behalf of the Chief of Procurement. All contact details are given in the attached link.

Thank you for your assistance.

Morag Fyfe