Dear colleagues,

I am about to review the content of our emergency equipment box and restock some of our missing items. Would you be willing to share what you have in your emergency equipment box, please? I'd like to be sure that we have an as comprehensive list as possible. I'd also appreciate if you shared who your emergency equipment suppliers are. Some items can be easily purchased but others are much trickier (for example roller rack cover sheets).

Best wishes,
Greg

Greg Toth
Head of Collections

The Wiener Library for the Study of the Holocaust & Genocide
29 Russell Square, London WC1B 5DP
Tel: 020 76367247
www.wienerlibrary.co.uk<http://www.wienerlibrary.co.uk/>

[Twitter]<https://twitter.com/wienerlibrary>  [Facebook] <https://www.facebook.com/wienerlibrary>   [Instagram] <https://www.instagram.com/wienerlibrary/>   [YouTube-icon] <https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCk3ppeeg3_yn2nnd9e92OpA>