Hi Hannah,

I’m freelance in Worcestershire. I’ve recently done some training with Photogrammetry and would be very interested in learning more. I’ll look into the logistics (dates, travel, stay over etc) and hopefully sign up for it!

Best,
Luke

Luke Unsworth Photography, Video & Motion-Graphics
07802 710813
www.lukeunsworth.co.uk <http://www.lukeunsworth.co.uk/>